martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My holidays

Travel and holidays
My favorite time of the year is the holidays, because, I can travel.
I like travel very much. Every summer I go, with the scouts, to south of Chile, around 25 days, and then, I go with some friends to some place.
The last summer, In January I went to Queullín island and then to Cherquenco, in Vilcún.  Then I went with my friends to Perú, around 2 weeks, it was so funny.  We visited Puno, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Arequipa. I really liked Machu Picchu; it’s a very beautiful place, really wonderful.
I don’t have any plans to this summer, but I will go to south with the scouts, like every year. I have to make money to travel to somewhere. I would like to go to Paraguay, but it’s too expensive.
In Chile I would like to go to Torres Del Paine, and know Carretera Austral. I’ve listen that it’s very beautiful.
I would to know Colombia, really much, I've been seeing pictures in Internet and it’s very beautiful. But if I really want to go I have to work harder to make money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario