domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Free Time

Free time
I have enough free time. After University i go to my home and I study for two hours.
I like to spend my free time with my friends, but just in weekends, because I don’t have so much free time along the week.
I like to watch TV, play guitar, listen music, and play with my dog. I have a little dog, a puppy cocker, it’s the best.
One of my favorite things that I like to do in my free time is eat Chinese food while I watch TV and then sleep a siesta.
I don’t practice any sport, but I like very much ride my bike. I have a bike and I use it every day to go to the university, I consider it like one of my best friends.
I’m scout, that’s mean that every Saturday I have to meet with my group. Some weekends we go to somewhere to camp. And in January we go to the south of Chile to camp along twenty days. I’m doing this since I was 12. I've known beautiful places.
I thing that I spend my time very well, I do exactly what I like to do. I’m so happy with my activities.

1 comentario: