martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Take a photo photoman


Hello everybody! The topic of my post of today is the photograph.

Alameda XIX century

I don’t enjoy very much when I’m taking photos, but I like to see the photos, specially the old photograph, for example photos of the old Santiago. I enjoy comparing the differences between the past with the present of Santiago.

My brother is photographer; he went to Buenos Aires to study fotoperiodismo. I think that he is very good, but I really don’t know too much about photography.
I have a camera, an analog camera it use a photo roll. I use to take photos when I go out to my vacations. When I went to Macchu Pichu I took many photographs, and I think that was very good because now I can see the photos whenever I want.  

This photo it was tken by my brother

I don’t know if this is my favorite photo, but I really like it because it remember me my holidays with my friends this summer. I don’t know who took this picture, we asked to some guy if he could take the photo. This picture was taken in Tacna, Perú, at the end of our holidays; it was the last picture together this summer. Then we returned to Santiago. This picture shows my friends (Kake, Bea, Pablo) in the principal street of Tacna.
I think that the photos can tell histories, are very interesting. In a couple of year I will see that picture and I will think “Aaaah was a very good time”. Also I could go to my home and take a photo album to see the pictures and ask to my parents for the history of the pictures. Through photos we can see other lives and different histories, we can learn about the people.
Long live to photography!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario