martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Move your movies.

Hello everybody. Today I’m going to talk about the movies.
Everybody like the movies, I think that movies are very interesting. I enjoy very much when I’m seeing a movie, but I can’t see so much movies because I don’t have many time and the cinema it's so expensive, and I don’t like see movies in internet. But when I have time, and when I found a good movie in TV or in a video club I like to watch it.
One of my favorites movies are “Rosemary baby” of Roman Polansky, I think it has a lot of suspense. Another of my favorite movies is Ciudad de Deus, a Brazilian movie, talk about the life in a Favela in Rio de Janeiro.
When I was a child I used to see 101 dálmatas, the original, it was my favorite movie… I can remember the song in spanish  “Tendremos la granja más grande, con los perros más lindos que hay” Hahahaha….
I don’t use to go to the cinema, because, like I said, it’s so expensive. The last movie that I went to see was Toy Story III, I liked it very much. I think that I won’t go to the cinema this weekend, but I could go because I already have a free ticket for any movie.
I hate some actors, like Eddie Murphy, he stinks, and is so boring and stupid. When I’m watching TV and appear Eddy Murphy I have to change the channel. My granny is not a danger!
My brother studied cinema, and he knows a lot of movies, but I don’t know so much.
Well that was my post.
PS: I hate you, Eddie Murphy.

1 comentario: